THE BEST CONDITIONS FOR THAT CERTAIN SOMETHING
We can offer you a wide range of finishing options that can satisfy the most unusual wishes and produce unique products. Our success is guaranteed by the experience of our employees and a versatile and proven fleet of machines. In collaboration with our lacquer lab, print formulas are created for the design of attractive, individual surfaces.
Decorative metallized finishes
- Mirror surfaces with chromed or anodised optics
- Economically efficient, computer-controlled support/mounting systems are deployed under high vacuum conditions in aluminium vapour deposition systems in order to achieve highly reproducible optics and quality
Polymer metallized finishes
- Mirror surfaces with non-corroding protective coating without additional lacquer processes
- Inline solution – computer-controlled, high availability and visual quality at an economically viable price
Functional metallized finishes (EMC)
- Electromagnetic shielding of technical components to prevent undesirable interference on sensitive electronic components
- Creation of high aluminium layers in computer controlled vapour deposition systems on commercial support systems
Decorative lacquer coatings
- Unique surfaces, whether high-gloss or matt, single-colour or multi-coloured, lacquered on request, inspired by natural textures
- Soft touch, stone or crackle effects available on request
- Coatings for in-house lacquer systems, specially coloured according to the customer’s requirements and combined with different application techniques
UV lacquer coating
- Exclusive, extremely scratch-resistant surfaces that are suitable for use with fillers
- The use of highly cross-linked lacquer systems produces a visually and technically high-quality surface during the individual coating process
- Can also be combined with metal finishes on request
Functional lacquer coatings
- Functional lacquer coatings for protecting metal components from corrosion or for improving the bonding capacity of technical plastics for subsequent processing, such as ‘Vallo Tech’ adhesives
- The use of special lacquer systems and state-of-the-art inline test equipment, requirement-specific coatings can be applied and the necessary production parameters monitored
- Pre-assembly of multi-part components for coating
- Completion of coated items for direct delivery to your customers
- Bonding of individual decorative elements for a unique look
- Special machines can be used to apply pre-defined pressure forces on multi-part components during assembly.
- Classic screen printing, textural relief printing, decorative pad printing for complex shapes or innovative digital printing for the finest photographic details on glass or plastic items
- State-of-the-art system technology enables customer-specific artworks to be realised on your product.
Lasering + 3D finishing
- Delicate details on surfaces through the removal of metal or lacquer/coating layers.
- 3D decoration on or within the glass for high-grade finishing effects.
- Suitable for all surfaces and even the most unusual shapes.
- Design, tooling and high-volume production of decorative or technical plastic items
- Thanks to many years of experience in injection moulding, even the most complex projects can be realised